To make the tuna salad:
4 (5oz) cans of Tuna Packed in Water, drained
1/4 cup of Finely Diced Red Onion
1/4 cup of Finely Diced Celery
1/2 cup of Mayo
1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
1 tsp of Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper, to taste
To Make the Sandwiches:
Whole Grain Bread
Lettuce of your choice
1) In a large bowl, mix together the tuna, celery and onion and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, mustard, vinegar, garlic, italian seasoning and salt and pepper, add it to the tuna mixture and toss to mix everything well.
3) Wrap the bowl with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for about an hour or so to set a little.
4) When you’re ready to eat, pile this beauty on some whole grain bread layered with some juicy slices of tomatoes and crisp lettuce.
Post By: Laura Vitale
8 Hard Boiled Eggs
1/3 cup of Mayo
1 Tbsp. of Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp. of Finely Chopped Chives
1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
1/2 tsp (or more) of Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
Soft White Bread Slices
1) Chop the eggs into small pieces, add remaining ingredients (except for the bread) and mix together well. Cover and stick it in the fridge for about a half an hour.
2) Make sandwiches using your favorite kind of bread, I prefer a soft white bread but if you’re not making your own white bread just make sure to buy a good loaf of white bread with a soft crust.
Post By: Laura Vitale
1.5 pounds boneless steak, cut into thin strips
Salt and pepper to taste
2 green bell peppers, cut into thin slices
2 yellow onions, cut into thin slices
6 ounces baby bella mushrooms, cut into thin slices (optional)
2 tablespoons butter
Sliced provolone cheese
6 hoagie rolls
Cut your steak into thin strips, cutting against the grain of the meat. Place meat into a bowl and generously coat your meat with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Be sure all the meat is evenly coated. Cover bowl and place marinated meat into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to cooking.
After meat is done marinating, heat your butter in a large skillet until it melts and is hot. Add the steak to the skillet. When the steak is about halfway cooked, add your sliced peppers, onions, and baby mushrooms to the skillet. Stir constantly until your onions, peppers, and mushrooms are tender and juices have thickened. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
Place your hoagie buns onto a baking sheet and fill with meat mixture placing your provolone cheese on the top. Preheat your broiler. Place your sandwiches open faced under the broiler for 1 minute or until cheese is completely melted.
Serve alongside sweet potato fries and coleslaw if you desire.